No announcement yet.

global warming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think anyone who doesnt agree with Wong & Rudd are branded as complete skeptics /fool/ dangerous etc etc!Very interesting to hear from a few different people that this fed govt is the least democratic we have seen so far.Until we learn to vote Mark, things may not change too much. I heard 109 million hectares has been locked up as a giant carbon sink. Basically, the govt & coal industry riding on the farmers back.

Comment

Chopper,I am sure you are part of the Western Division,if so you may be the next for the land lock up.

Comment

I think the pre-requisite for a political career should be evidence of sweat dripping from your nose on atleast one occasion, and evidence of blisters on your hands(and not from tugging). I"ve shook hands with a few politicians. They are usually softer than a kept woman . I"ve noticed that Priests, Ministers, Pollies, and Teachers all have similar hands: with a grip that wouldn"t sqeeze the juice out of a grape.We are slowly breeding and educating a nation of useless experts. People no longer wash their own cars or mow their own lawns; and then complain they have no money or aren"t

Comment

Ken,You forgot to mention that there is an absence of Pollies that actually speak their mind. (except for Barnaby)its a pity that Australia has come to this.Mark.

Comment

most us people who supposedly elected them to office.I am still to meet anyone who admits to voten for this rabble of interlectual vacuums. :Got me buggered how they got in.

Comment

most us people who supposedly elected them to office.I am still to meet anyone who admits to voten for this rabble of interlectual vacuums. :Got me buggered how they got in. I think Bonesy voted for them.. It"s his fault.Graeme.

Comment

Once again Birdy, you are right without even knowing why.If the politicians you mentioned are Vacumes, then they would have to be Dysons, why?Cause they"re Bagless!ha ha ah ha ;D ;D Marcus made a funny!Mark.

Comment

Chopper,I am sure you are part of the Western Division,if so you may be the next for the land lock up.

Comment

Working...
                  X