No announcement yet.

Farmers in Canberra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its funny isnt it,Every one is sick of over regulation, but we all seem to be content to sit back pay the money and quietly go about our business, pay some more money, have a *****, see that nothing changes and watch the Government give us some more regulation.The farmers rally attracted nearly 5000 people from NSW and even some travelling down from QLD. Now I wouldnt say that the Government controls the media, but on the news after the Rally on every network, the birth if Jamie Packers son attracted more air time, with the farmers rally getting only 20 seconds or less and the reporting had nothing to do with why we we there.Members of the Government wouldnt even walk the 100 mtrs to address the rally, however Barnaby, Kevin Humphries (NSW state) and even Tony Abbott took the time to walk over and listen to what the farmers were there for.Our dear mate Kevin, the farmers friend, wouldnt come out of the Bunker, because he didnt want to reward Peter Spencer (the bloke who went on a hunger strike for 52 days up a pole) for engageing in "self harm". So now the Government treats its desperate citizens the same as terrorists, no negotiation!What happens to farmers is happening to ALL of us, it just happens to Farmers first.It looks like we are having another march on Macquarie st on the 24th of Feb, anyone who hates over regulation should be there.Mark.

Comment

Of course Krudd wouldn"t come out , Mark , he is the most gutless PM this country has seen

Comment

Yeh,personally, it like to run a few hundred cows up the street, that might get some attention! ;D ;D ;DMark. >

Comment

know all the theory but And thats the sticky bit.Wot theory?Theory is sumthn you lern in an airconditioned room, led by sum punce professor, whos never had abit of dirt under his nail, coz he lerned all he knows, in the zact same situation.They only know wot sumone with an alphabet in his name tells them, and he"s as "in touch" as the next fence post.Yes Ken, i am lucky in my situation. The situation iv made for meself.Theres not many round ere in my situation.Most are not far behind you lot wen it comes to w@nkers telln you wot.But, they did ask for it.They sold their sole wen they apply for all the [ taxpayer funded] rebates that iv lost count of.Iv never applied for anythn, and iv never been told nuthn. Ay Mark, ill lend you sum cows if you like.

Comment

Ay Mark, ill lend you sum cows if you like. Yep Birdy 5 tripple road trains of the wildest you can find should get their attention, just delivere em to the frount door of parliment house in Canberra at about lunch time on a Friday.

Comment

Ay Mark, ill lend you sum cows if you like. Yep Birdy 5 tripple road trains of the wildest you can find should get their attention, just delivere em to the frount door of parliment house in Canberra at about lunch time on a Friday.

Comment

Joe,my young lad your theories on life like your paranoia seem to be simplistic.Keep your reoccurring dream up Joe,it may be your only salvation.

Comment

who might be your next door neighbourMate, all me neighbours are eatn my beef, but iv never seen a cent. [ not that i blame them, mine tast much more betterer than theirs.]Years ago you could buy anythn with a slaqb of home killed beef, but i learned not long back that its illeagle to trade beef for anythn, your not even alowed to gift it for f%$# sake. >Not that stupid laws stop me. And if your thinkn along the food safety line Bosca, your fulla ****. Iv eatn home kill for over 40 years, never been crook.The only time iv been food poinsoned was twice i bort a steak sanga in town, both times i got food poisioning. Natha time our chooks went on strike so Liz bort a few eggs back from town, i got pretty crook from them too.You are not eating second grade meat Like hell you aint.Our dingoes ere wont even eat bort meat. And thats a fact, nota joke.Bort beef is pumped fulla sailine water, to make it weigh more, so you pay more, and it makes the meat go off earlier.Farmers dont need help from pen pushn punces, they need to be left alone.

Comment

Birdy,Have you lost the plot???We do have first rate meat in this country,or would you prefer to eat food from India where they still use DDT or China where their meat kills dogs in America.

Comment

Oh good, the entertainment is back on again.Graeme.

Comment

Oh good, the entertainment is back on again.Yup, ol kimberlys ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Dear Forum Members, especially Graeme!I would like to apologise. I did not intend to draw the “Resident Nut” out of the woodwork. But, now that I’ve done it, I am going to reply to the “Meat Killer”My, My, My!Me old China, Kym Caskey (aka Bosca) has weighed into the debate with some real furphies this time!1. “”If you have your meat killed in the abattoir and a licence you can then trade””! Har the Har, Har! I think that the old fart (Bosca) read “Portnoy’s Complaint” and replicated what Portnoy did with the family liver from the fridge!! Since when do you “kill meat”, Matey? I thought that “livestock” got killed! In my book, “meat” is already dead!!!!!2. As for”You are not eating second grade meat (get that straight),” You are correct Kym! I am eating third grade if I’m lucky!!!! > > > >As for “the mark up, yes it does seem a little high, however look further and you will see that they have high operating costs in rental and our tax system, rates etc.” Tell that to your mate Pete Colless from your neck of the woods in Condobolin! He is trying to sell your “Dorper” ewes for $ 150.00 if he is lucky! “”””””Posted by Pete Colless (Condobolin NSW) on 17-Feb-10 11:34 AM AEST To reply to this advertisement email petefred@bigpond.com 98 White Dorper Ewes 11 Months Old Ready to Join from OJD free area - Great Shedders - Very Low Maintenance$150 / headCan help with delivery “””””””You tell him that at the other end, his Ewes go for $800.00 for a 20kg carcass!

Comment

A few points Joe,Your calculator is either broken of the butchers see you comming at $40 kg average.

Comment

Hmmmm, seems im not good enuf for kimberly. but ill try agin,Wot makes you think the todays cocky resembles ol Dad n Dave?Without Law there is anarchy.its a catch 22, if there were no idiots, thered be no need for laws.Jo, if we get $1.50, we"ll take it. [live]Out of that: for every 6 decks we send off, one pays the freight, 3 goes to the tax man, and we get 2. So, for everykg we sell, we get bout 50c,out of that comes our run"n costs bla bla bla.crist knows wot you gota pay for it, id hate to think, but i gess it is an expencive operation turn"n food into ****. > [ specialy if a unions involved]

Comment

Bird,The answer to your first question,which I thought was bloody obvious is You.

Comment

Working...
                                X