No announcement yet.

Hanger Space Sydney.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Birdy - I added the thongs bit in the hope you might buy in. Nothing like the whistle of wind between your toes. Now we can have a real discussion.

Comment

Jeez Birdy - Gerry already owes me bigtime for getting you into the loop. Talk about shoot the messenger.

Comment

We have it from the Popeeven though I had to be excomunicated"Havent posted for abit, coz i recon if you got nuthn to say, say nuthn.BUT, this looks like fun. firstly, wot ever Gerry wantys to do is Gerrys busness.Birdy

Comment

Keb, you must be a politician...1. You wade in half-way through a discussion.2. As you have no logical argument to offer, you try to spark emotional responses by slagging off at people and calling them names.3. You ignore any legitimate or relevant questions asked of you.4. You talk a lot about yourself and your situation but actually add nothing relevant to the issue being debated.5. You selectively-quote others to aid your cause.6. You omit pertinent information from others that makes you look bad.7. And you claim victory, even though nothing has yet been decided.Whats next, misusing taxpayers funds to have an affair?

Comment

GerryLong time since our paths have crossed. Met you in the Hunter a few years back when you were

Comment

Hi RossGreat to hear from you, as usual another intelligent and measured response.Safe FlyingDarren

Comment

Excellent contribution Ross - my apologies - I"ll back off the mischief now.

Comment

hi ross just sitting in the shed at bylong reading all about the somersby situation what a load of crap are you coming to burren june longweekend

Comment

Well presented Ross, as you always seem to do. Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

Well said Ross.

Comment

Working...
                      X