Best Chinese Tractor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Chinese Tractor?

Once again I know they don"t fly and could tow a gyroglider..... but does anyone have any experience with dongfeng, onehunglow type tractors or any other sort?I"ve seen an Appollo and Agricat 45-50 hp with 4 in 1 bucket for around $22K brand new! Are they any good tho?Hoges

Hoges,These little Tractors are great for zooming about and picking things up. But they are built light. I dont think that one or another are much better than any but the 50 hp deadong is a handy little 4WD tractor, every thing works and they are easy to operate.having said that, I bought a secondhand positrack loader for heaps less than a chineese tractor and is about 50 times more handyMark.

Comment

Buy a skidsteer and dont waste your money. They are 10 times more efficient and can do more. I dont know how I survived without one for so long. I"ve worn one Bobcat out and am now on my second. Buy yourself a hobby farm Scott? Ken

Comment

Mark, I haven"t heard of the Deadong. Dose that come out of the same chinese region as the onehunglo? The Appollo (Changfa) looks allright and a bit more solid than the Agricat and I have spoken to a guy at Goulburn who has put 130 hours on one and reckons it goes well.Back at Bugong again Ken after a few years absence and now I gotta go join that Nat"s Party again (only kidding). Come down and flyin but let me pick up your trailer first for the trip home as the strip"s is a bit short yet....like about 100 metres between 20 metre gummies!I keep looking at it from all different angles but it"s just not going to work.Are you guys doing much flying?Hoges

Comment

Working...
        X