Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magni M22, ELA Turbo 08 or Auto gyro MTO Sport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1500hrs .....unless you happen to bend it before that you"ll be looking at about $26k for a new frame + labour . Aus made aluminium frame 2 x 2.5" about $200 a length + labour . Mast change - half a day work , new AN bolts , new rod ends .... less than $500.

Comment

Whoa .....calm down there , Dan . Nobody is bashing the MT03. I"ve had a couple of flights in one & reckon they"re great ..... except for the leaking fuel tanks , cracking frames , joystick smacking the rear passenger in the nuts at full back stick , uncomfortable rear seat, unable to prerotate at full back stick & their $ price tag ... they are a brilliant machine.

Comment

Whoa!!!Ok,

Comment

Consider after sales service, your life may depend on ithttp://www.asra.org.au/smf/index.php?topic=3613.0;topicseen

Comment

Mr echo................ok let"s be clear

Comment

Call it machine bashing if you like , nothing I said was false . "Great" & "brilliant" were two discriptions I also used.
              Attached Files

Comment

I have an observation,Some members and the sales types are putting forward their opinions on differant European gyros.

Comment

Bones is right on the money! There is no doubt, the European gyros ARE overpriced and thats a factor that makes gyros built here very good value.The thread was originally "which gyro ? ELA /MTO/Magni........ and so here we are talking European gyros of which the Exenon is part off as well and for cross country travelling in comfort, would be the waay to go. For those who like the weather, the ELA is my choice cause it flies well and you should get great service from Neil !!

Comment

Bones ol chap,BMW"s and Porches are also made in Europe,so then doesn"t the same rule apply to the exchange rate.These cars are also considered a luxury item in this country and are taxed as such.

Comment

Thats your opinion bones,then go ahead and sue me you goose.

Comment

I"m not scared of Bones, but there is no way that I would take on Peg.That is some young lady.I would rather fly with Mr Bruty than upset Peg, and if you know me that meens something.Graeme.

Comment

Bones,I am not surprised by your actions of deleting some of your posts.With your threats or innuendo of physical intimidation,this tells the world the sort of man you are.I stick by my words with no hesitation,and I do not care what others think,its what I think that is important.

Comment

Kym Caskey (Bosca) stirring the pot with his psuedo cryptic crap again.

Comment

I stick by my words with no hesitation,and I do not care what others think,its what I think that is important.AHA!!! >Finaly sum bait. [its so frustraitn watchn you lot jump on my mate kimberly, and i cant join in. ]There, you see Bones, gods name IS kimberly afterall.

Comment

I like to stay with known info, rather than speculation. From info in Australia, I"ve heard of only one British MT-03 aircraft that showed cracks in the airframe. It was suspected from repeated landing on the keel. Regardless of the reason, the Auto-gyro factory made same changes to strengthen the airframe design on the MTO Sport to further prevent this from occurring. As previously discussed the 1500 hr airframe inspection is by non destructive test means and not airframe disposal. A responsible daily pre-flight check of course includes an airframe check.From the above discussion, It"s obvious to see how passionate people feel from the opinions expressed, and in life there are plenty of different points of view. I really like the machines coming out of Europe. I agree they are not the cheapest option, but some of us in the market like them.

Comment

Working...
                                X