Must see flying video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must see flying video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVxsUrPUI4Have a look around 2.25 onwards.Birdy has some competition maybe ????????

I do not understand the langue underneath but the comments do make reference to a loop and Barrel roll - they must have left that bit out.Otherwise most of the manouveres were fairly normal for a good mustering pilot, except that I think that most mustering pilots would too smart to "hang on the prop" with a two stroke at low altitude.

Comment

Link didnt work.

Comment

Link didnt work. Try this one bud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVxsUrPUI4

Comment

Thanx Bones.Birdy has some competition maybeNah, no competition from me Art. You wouldnt catch me do"n that.

Comment

looks to me like a simple machine with a large tail,Talk about 2 stroke trust though..........Yikes.

Comment

Talk about 2 stroke trust though..........Yikes.Never mind the 2banger.Id be thinkn more bout how much hang time you dont get with them lite blades if the banger stoped bangn.

Comment

this was the link that i was talking about on another post. so is it possible to get some discussion going on what not to do relating it to time

Comment

Nun of this is dangerous Tony, solong as you know wot your do"n.Not till the noise stops anyway.If the noise stopped wen he was do"n the outside spiral [ bout 2;30] on the down wind leg, sure as **** he woulda bent it.At bout 3;30 he was hangn off the prop, but into wind and not real slow, so if he was on the ball, he should get away with sudden silence.Iv learned lately that he"s got light tip weighted blades, so at least he"s got sum inertia to play with.BTW, this is a walk in the park compared to workn.He"s just playn round over good flat ground, with good air, with no trees, fences, cattle, hills, wind mills, tripods, wirly winds, dust, crew...................... , and the sun is still high in the sky.

Comment

Working...
                  X