No announcement yet.

Comma 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something else happened!! No Diesel involved. Disregard all the rumours. If you want the truth, email me privately! Or Waddles!LlewellaGoing the extra miles puts you miles ahead of your competition.

Comment

In retrospect I probably made myself air sick!!"HE IS MORE MYSELF THAN I AM"

Comment

ctdDon,t believe it,us ground hogs enjoyed it ,live for the day to behind the stick 2 do sameboundry rider

Comment

G'Day Gents,The whole family has come down with the 'wog'. Here in Sydney trying to shake it. Special thanks to Lou, Chris and Mad Dog with good advice for sorting the gyrovan, she towed great into Sydney after the re-pack.Stan,You Mate are a bloody Champion!!! Best weekend I've ever had. Thanks to you and all your mob up that way. I'll see you again real soon Stan.To All who attended at Cooma, I thank you for the experience, I had the time of my life.Fly Safe,Mitch.www.thebutterflyllc.com

Comment

G'Day Gents,The whole family has come down with the 'wog'. Here in Sydney trying to shake it. Special thanks to Lou, Chris and Mad Dog with good advice for sorting the gyrovan, she towed great into Sydney after the re-pack.Stan,You Mate are a bloody Champion!!! Best weekend I've ever had. Thanks to you and all your mob up that way. I'll see you again real soon Stan.To All who attended at Cooma, I thank you for the experience, I had the time of my life.Fly Safe,Mitch.www.thebutterflyllc.com

Comment

G'Day MitchGood to see you back.I'm glade to hear the trip and event went well.I don't know what the "wog" is but I hope it's not serious and I wish them well soon.Cheers SonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

SONNY... I don't know if you mean what strain of "WOG" or what "WOG" means in strine, but I'll take a punt and go with the latter.....I'm still trying to sort this scan thingmy out. Try saving to a file and then you may have to zoom in on it to read it.Interpretation #4 in this contextLet me know how you go with it, and if you give your postal adress to Llewella and she could then pass it on to me [Email through the forum does not work???]I will send you a copy of the Australian Dictionary so you can understand Strine."HE IS MORE MYSELF THAN I AM"Woz...

Comment

Yeah I know it didn't work....Ill try again."HE IS MORE MYSELF THAN I AM"

Comment

4..A germ, especially a germ leading to a minor ailment such as a cold or stomach upset. Hence, a cold or other illness caused by a germ. He's been off work all week with a bad wog.Aussie since the 1930s.In fact, this meaning is not known outside Australia and can be the cause of confusion, such as the time an Australian woman working in England rang her boss and told him she couldn't come to work because she was in bed with a wog! Formerly, the term was also applied to any grub, beatle, or the like, that caused damage to crops. In origin this is a completely different word to the ethnic wog, but nevertheless just where it comes from is a mystery."HE IS MORE MYSELF THAN I AM"

Comment

Howdie CTDYea you got it right the first time,very good thank you .It sounds like after I make a trip to Mexeco haveing drank the water,I call it "Montazuma's revenge".I realy feel bad for the Mithcell's now,that ain't no fun.I hope they can kick it soon.Hey mitch Sent you a pix of me and LeMachine I hope that's not wot gave um the "Wog".Give them lots of citrus fruit it'll make them feel better soon.[]Cheers FellasSonnyIntelligence is not a privilege,it is a gift and should be used for the good of mankind.

Comment

Sonny,Still in Ol Sydney Town, runny nose, tickle in throat but having fun catching up with all the 'rellies' (relatives-family). Will be back in Tassie this comming weekend and have not had access to emails yet, will respond early next week. See you soon at Mentone. Regards to family.Mitch.www.thebutterflyllc.com

Comment

So thats why you won't answer ya phon Mitch.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.Ingratitude stinks.......be generous carefully.

Comment

Nah!!! Got Caller ID.[]Just joshin Bro![]Talk soon.Mitch.www.thebutterflyllc.com

Comment

Working...
                            X