Border Stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Stations

Interesting section in the LAND paper on border stations ...... good interview Chopper , even got a pic of your new gyro included.

what a media tart you are Chopper

Comment

Was hopeing no one read the land

Comment

It was an interesting insight into your lifestyle. I was most impressed with your partners reply to how she felt about you flying. Sometimes the most powerful people stand patiently and quietly in the background just waiting for their turn to be heard.

Comment

article on the net if interestedhttp://www.theland.com.au/news/agriculture/general/news/fight-or-flight-at-kinross-station/2700145.aspxRoss
          Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Im in the process of organising a gyro trip out to Cameron Corner in the next few months, it will be interesting flying over "Chopper Reid" country now that your famous!!!!

Comment

Good write up chopper ;D

Comment

Bloodyell chop, Wots that green mold on the ground???Good to see you fit n well.Give Rosey a sloppy one from me?

Comment

Good write up chopper ;D

Comment

It was an interesting insight into your lifestyle. I was most impressed with your partners reply to how she felt about you flying. Sometimes the most powerful people stand patiently and quietly in the background just waiting for their turn to be heard." Powerful" yep, not a truer word! Rosie doesnt spend much time in the background I can tell you. We do it together, she"s one tower of strength & inspiration.

Comment

That was real well written chopper... I am sure she believes that too

Comment

Seeming I do not know anyone here, when you see a photo of some one helps to put a face to a name. All the comments I read about your wife"s good cooking, I didn"t expect you to be like a "fit young bull".Curious how Russ is holding up seeing he is 103 years of age [in his profile].
                        Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Seeming I do not know anyone here, when you see a photo of some one helps to put a face to a name. All the comments I read about your wife"s good cooking, I didn"t expect you to be like a "fit young bull".Curious how Russ is holding up seeing he is 103 years of age [in his profile].You could be lucky, Fridays are activity days in the nursing home, he may get to a computer today.Graeme.

Comment

Im in the process of organising a gyro trip out to Cameron Corner in the next few months, it will be interesting flying over "Chopper Reid" country now that your famous!!!!

Comment

Bloodyell chop, Wots that green mold on the ground???Good to see you fit n well.Give Rosey a sloppy one from me? Have had a good autumn ,still a bit short but at least its all green, better than what we had back during the summer. Was looking real grim there for a while. Been getting rid of all the surplus stock, prices are excellent at the moment so its a good time to be selling.How"s things up there ?Always fit & well

Comment

Working...
                              X