Pauls day in court.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauls day in court.

Hi Gang, went well in the Magistrates court yesterday morning. The two main charges being,1)late with my ASRA renewal, and 2)late with my instrument renewal for operating from licenced aerodromes and to 5000'. Slack admin/paperwork.The CDPP prosecutor guy had the CASA investigator of my case with him, which was a bit of a surprise. CASA obviously were taking things quite seriously and when I ended up with my Barrister mate as my legal representative they probably thought that they better make sure, and send someone very familiar with what was going on.The long and the short of it is that the remaining fines of $ 3410 were reduced to $ 2500 BUT even with court costs of $ 610, I am still $ 300 in front, and CASA will accept that decision.I really don't want to go though that court process again!!![:I]My Barrister mate, Mark Regan an ASRA member, did well. I now realize how good I really am, and, and how much better than I thought I was!!!!!!!! Yeah right!!!!www.firebirdgyros.com

Thats just great, what am I supposed to do with the cake I baked with the hacksaw in it?M Barker

Comment

Send it to him anyway.He'll use it on the F'bird project somehow......and maybe even the hacksaw as well!telfFlying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

Send it to him anyway.He'll use it on the F'bird project somehow......and maybe even the hacksaw as well!telfFlying - The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. (Douglas Adams-The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Comment

Thats good news Paul !! Great to see you back in the saddle !BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

Thats good news Paul !! Great to see you back in the saddle !BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

So will we be seeing you at Bigenden then Paul Butch S.

Comment

So will we be seeing you at Bigenden then Paul Butch S.

Comment

I hope to be ae Biggenden. It all depends on whether Greg Williams and his Sparrow Hawk make it. I would be coming with Greg.Unfortunately for my family I made page 3 of our local paper.[:I]Image Insert: 85.98 KBAussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

I hope to be ae Biggenden. It all depends on whether Greg Williams and his Sparrow Hawk make it. I would be coming with Greg.Unfortunately for my family I made page 3 of our local paper.[:I]Image Insert: 85.98 KBAussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

top shot PB, now get ya ass into gear n get ya FB flyn.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.birdy, here.

Comment

top shot PB, now get ya ass into gear n get ya FB flyn.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.birdy, here.

Comment

Congratulations from a cold and rainy place...Art SpinkGyroNews EditorWyangala/Maroubra NSW

Comment

Congratulations from a cold and rainy place...Art SpinkGyroNews EditorWyangala/Maroubra NSW

Comment

quote:Originally posted by birdytop shot PB, now get ya ass into gear n get ya FB flyn.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.birdy, here.Thanks Birdy, I am already in top gear BUT there should be less interuptions now.This lovely Autumn weather, now I can fly, BUT don't have a machine ready yet.[:I] I was hoping to be ready with Firebird Mk1 when I got me tickets back, but not being able to test out of Ballarat has slowed that just a little, so I am refurbishing Hybrid, building a single seater, and building two Firebird Mk1's at the moment. One to be certied in NZ and one in OZ. Then it is full steam ahead with production. A lot components are being CNC machined, laser cut or routed out of the bulk alloy, so finally there will come a time that bolting all the bits together will have a machine ready in pretty short time. Well that is the plan, and you must have a plan for Murphy to upset!![]Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Working...
                              X