Biggenden/Birdy Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggenden/Birdy Video

G'Day Gents,Am looking to get a copy of some flying footage from Biggenden.Anyone who can help, email me on rocksfly@gmail.comThanks,Mitch.

No don't email Greg, post here instead, I would like some video as well.Graeme.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Me too...PeteBairnsdale,Vic.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Let me be more specific.Birdy did a stint in Bonseys ship which was awesome. Then on the following day Birdy took his raf out for a stint.Specifically, I would like to get some footage of the Saturday session in Bonseys ship.I know, I saw plenty of cameras trained on the gyro, so come on fellas, fess up. I have $$$ to help with repoduction/time and postage.Mitch.

Comment

Let me be more specific.Birdy did a stint in Bonseys ship which was awesome. Then on the following day Birdy took his raf out for a stint.Specifically, I would like to get some footage of the Saturday session in Bonseys ship.I know, I saw plenty of cameras trained on the gyro, so come on fellas, fess up. I have $$$ to help with repoduction/time and postage.Mitch.

Comment

Comment

If its the white tall tail with a stubby pod (G5912), I have about 6 minutes of video of birdy flogging it round the trees.

Comment

If its the white tall tail with a stubby pod (G5912), I have about 6 minutes of video of birdy flogging it round the trees.

Comment

Comment

Since I've missed the last few birdy shows I'd like to see it as well, so if you're dishing out copies I'd love one.CheersNicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Since I've missed the last few birdy shows I'd like to see it as well, so if you're dishing out copies I'd love one.CheersNicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

Working...
                              X