No announcement yet.

Biggenden/Birdy Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I've missed the last few birdy shows I'd like to see it as well, so if you're dishing out copies I'd love one.CheersNicholas TomlinAlarmist - www.alarmist.com.au - we scare for you

Comment

#

Comment

#

Comment

#

Comment

#

Comment

Maybe if I asked really nicely the web master would post it on the website for download...?Sorry Mitch, I havent forgotten you mate. I will post it out this week.Nick If you want a cd, send me your address. Good to see your keeping your machine.Got a nice vid of that rotor strike too...Cheers!

Comment

Maybe if I asked really nicely the web master would post it on the website for download...?Sorry Mitch, I havent forgotten you mate. I will post it out this week.Nick If you want a cd, send me your address. Good to see your keeping your machine.Got a nice vid of that rotor strike too...Cheers!

Comment

LLoyd ole Mate,Yep Birdy flyin Bonsey's machine. Six minutes would be great.I was there for the rotor blade strike. Fine young fella and good pilot. It was a good result, really could have been far worse.Thanks Lloyd.Mitch

Comment

LLoyd ole Mate,Yep Birdy flyin Bonsey's machine. Six minutes would be great.I was there for the rotor blade strike. Fine young fella and good pilot. It was a good result, really could have been far worse.Thanks Lloyd.Mitch

Comment

Working...
                    X