New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum

The new forum is being funded by ASRA and thanks should go to Paul for his efforts in particular for getting it up and running. Now all we need is the members to use it !
    We probably need a controversial subject to kick it off........... Any ideas?

Well done guys and especially Paul. Much more user friendly and stable!

Comment

yes thank you paul and once again rick you are right. so anyone else thinks the competition is a good idea. ?????

Comment

paul you have some of the politically correct spelling a bit sensitive mate. competition has got *** in it !!!

Comment

I was wanting the 912 100 hp engine too not the 80hp version for the competition .

Comment

Common chaps, start communicating or I'll have to stick on one of my off the cuff poems!

Comment

Please don't let Max put one of his poems up. I am glad the forum is up and running again. Has been some interesting discussions here over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by tonydenton View Post
                paul you have some of the politically correct spelling a bit sensitive mate. competition has got *** in it !!!
                I have now made the Censorship Options less strict, let's see... competition
                Past Members... Having Account Troubles? Please PM me with your old username or email and I will merge it with your new account or reset it required.

Comment

The 80hp would beat any subie Tony... but 100 ponies would probly be better 😄😄😄
                  The new forum is nice to drive. Thumbs up Paul. 👍👍👍👍
                  Last edited by Gleeso; 02-10-2016, 08:54 AM.

Comment

hello dan , thanks heaps for that, it would have fried my brain cells trying to figure out all the high tech bleeps. I'm a big "bond james bond" fan but no good at the espionage stuff like needing to "fill in the bleeps spelling" to save my life.
                    while your there changing things , can you change that when you get on it shows all the recent posts. even if I click view all it really doesn't seem to for me.????
                    also [ while I have your attention ] can the colours be changed a bit , seems very hard to actually find the places to click and print [ for example] need some definite boxes or lines or coloured bits.
                    I've looked at 2 of the yank sites and really can't get why everyone is there and not here. I can't seem to get into their stuff . maybe just me.
                    ok very important rule for the competition , the 100 HP rotax must only go to someone in STRAYA. . no yank winners. .

Comment

it kept coming up with a URL. and wouldn't let me post for while . I hate ancrnomes . " that's bond james bond talk " it needs to be kept simple.

Comment

"please". must of got accidentially deleted off the end of my last post.

Comment

Congratulations to Paul and ASRA for their efforts re this new forum.
                          However, I still perceive some problems, probably much of my own doing. Some advice might be handy.
                          It still "loses" my username and password and I have to reregister every time, even with the remember me box checked. I also have trouble with the colour differentiation between "read" and "new" posts. Admittedly I am partially colour blind but I do not have any problem with the other half dozen forums I frequent.
                          Regards Tim

Comment

hello tim, I do agree. I have only had to log on just 1 extra time but the nearly all white background [ no visible lines showing ] and I'm not colour blind is confusing. I just remember where to place the cursor a bit and wait . but that certainly can't be right like that. or can it be changed mr webby modifier.
                            there have been some changes for the better, and thank you for that too.

Comment

Tony, how do you put up your profile photo, and your auto signature with comment at the end of the post (if possible)?
                              Ps, till yesterday I had only posted on the forum twice so I really only had to re-register once. Seemed to be ok this morning.
                              Incidentally, the forum wouldn't accept my previous username and password- it said they were already in use (duh). So I had to re- register with new ones which takes you back to square one with number of posts etc.
                              This is likely to put some of the originals off.
                              Last edited by Tim; 11-10-2016, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X