Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Thread is Just a Tester

This is testing what happens when you link to another page within the forum

this is a standard copy/paste url: http://forum.asra.org.au/forum/asra-...rob-cooks-book

while Christmas shopping for grand kids I bought Rob Cooks book, and have just finished reading it. probably like a lot of others I had heard of what had

testing posting a link from another thread, with the no preview thumbnail box checked
    Im pretty sure that everyone is aware that all license and registrations are due on the 1st of January, 2017. Has anyone received an email reminder from ASRA
    Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

well that is new for me to have been put on a post without me even knowing about it, but then again it is a damn fine photo of me flying straight and level so I can understand why it was chosen. a picture paints a thousand Jussy. .

Comment

"words" I should of had in there before I mentioned my mate Justin's name. I was laughing that much I lost it.

Comment

• RossM
          RossM commented
          Editing a comment
          Is Justin still your mate ! !!!
          you back in his good books.

test adding photos
        this photo attached by using the paper with paper clip symbol on the right of the screen.
        (photo is of rail bridge between Cunnamulla and Charleville after a truck carrying explosives went off)
        Attached Files

Comment

test 2
          by clicking the camera symbol on the left, then clicking the upload box

Comment

test 3
            well, I don't have bookface, so I cannot choose something relevant that way using the paper clip symbol.
            but something from the web

well, you cannot pick a picture on the gyrocopters in Australia site, as it just brings up flicker
            The light craft, also known as gyroplanes, can be used legally to muster on a pilot’s own property or on another property with the permission of the landowner, but the service cannot be rented out for commercial gain. Helicopters are the aircraft most commonly used to muster livestock in Australia, with their operations overseen by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority. But the operators of gyrocopters cannot access the same licences and certifications that would enable the lighter craft to be used more widely.
            Last edited by RossM; 03-04-2017, 06:34 PM. Reason: not a photo, but a link

Comment

Just testing
              We have increased the file size that you can upload a photo of.
              This photo is 1.3 MB.
              This hopefully will open up a full size image. Previously big files when uploaded and when opened they were small.
              Last edited by RossM; 29-09-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Yep that worked.
                Regards.........Chook.

Comment

Working...
                X