No announcement yet.

Ho Hum, another tardy day at Denman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ho Hum, another tardy day at Denman...

Some photo´s from a month back, it´s taken me a while to get around to getting these off my poxy HP 6515.. don´t do it, don´t buy one.Image Insert: 80.65 KBLeft is Ric´s new machine - looks good on the ground, looks better in the air..Image Insert: 49.06 KBAnd the rest of the gang, next time smile for the camera will you gentlemen... Meanwhile, King Wally Flaks is pontificating in the middle while Warwick is bowing and saying yes boss, no boss, three bags full...There´s the megalong bar on my machine with the white pod and the white tail, Wal´s rolls royce is behind mine with the orange tail, Warwick´s is behind and between Wally and Warwick, the two seat trainer, Phil´s machine by use hours is to the left of my gyro, Doc Allan´s direct drive howler and the Doc are together - he has the orange vest, Mark´s bothersome rotax powered machine is to the left of the Doc, Ross Bannerman´s new ´Prrrrrecioussss´ is the red beast to the right and Rohan´s to the extreme right (bloody liberals)Cheers,Nick.
Working...
X