No announcement yet.

Them and us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mad Muz.There is only one trophy that is judged my public and your peers ? I think. (peoples choice)If you think the pepoles choice

Comment

So out of 13 trophy you have trouble with the peoples choice.so your saying $$$$ buys this one?there where a lot nicer ones

Comment

Well, you are entitled to your opinion...It is unfortunate that you think I am having any sort of thoughts that I am knocking your machine at all, even though I was one of the many that voted for it, and, not crawling, but I didn"t see any that were better than it, otherwise I would have voted for someone else, I must admit I have a "thing" for Murrays Little Wing, however,

Comment

Because your mind is fixed, and you want to use motor bike analogy"s,why don"t we get them to flatten out the bumps and jumps on moto x just so its fairer for road bikes.they are both motor bikes, why dont you tell me where and to who, and I will send peoples choice to them will change wording to (Person from the past choice)and that might stop you from making a bigger dick of your self.

Comment

Great to see you back in the gyro workd Brett. Most wouldnt know but Brett had a pretty rough trot when our illustrious government

Comment

Sorry you feel that way Brett, my mind is completely open, I am interested in others opinions.Yours is quite clear, thanks for that

Comment

There is another category that"s not mentioned here. The category of those that would like to get more involved in the social events fly in"s but don"t because they feel uncomfortable with the opinions and criticism especially the misinformed opinions to say it nicely. I agree that all gyros are Benson design and you can sub categorize if you like but I have as much interest looking at home built as factory. I guess that just floats my boat. Looking at the engineering and ingenuity attention to detail, performance and design, talking to pilots about modifications Aviation Directives experiences etc WHATEVER.... it makes an interesting day. As far as pretty, factory, Euro bathtubs, beauties, gorgeous titanium"s, fancy clones whatever meets the eye of the public beholder you can rest assure it"s just that, it"s just how it looks, as they generally don"t really know any more than that. I enjoy talking to the curious and interested people hoping that you can help rid that horrible stigma attached to gyro naughts and their machines and feed their engineering lust of gyro. As far as price goes well there"s options like Basic home built and basic Aussie factory built and kits and factory euro imports etc. A lot of options. I don"t want to sound patronizing, it"s just the way i see the gyro fraternity. There is always a better toy on the shelf, and we all know about opinions. Also a good place to share ideas and learn stuff. I"m also aware that there are experienced,and intelligent gyro naughts and...well another category again usually recognized by misinformed opinions.It would be boring to see just factory gyros at the air shows the basic home or factory built offer ingenuity, quality,workmanship,and interest. I"m happy with the way things are. Maybe a Valium dispenser at the social events. OK a massage chair... alright

Comment

Working...
                X