No announcement yet.

Under the dome......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:- "Whilst on the subject of guns, I have an idea for a new type of holster to keep your hand gun well supported, safe and handy.... "Well I"ll be buggered Muz, looks like you even have Monroe stuck for words.

Comment

Quote:- "Whilst on the subject of guns, I have an idea for a new type of holster to keep your hand gun well supported, safe and handy.... "Well I"ll be buggered Muz, looks like you even have Monroe stuck for words.I have not been able to shut my mouth and concentrate long enough.Graeme.

Comment

Whats wrong Gra?

Comment

struth munro he is giving you a run at this . the other big long joke on another post was a pearler. never got struck off either. it must of been true cause it had priests and nuns in it and had the queens correct english spelling and all. .would only be the wrong person to take it the wrong way.

Comment

the other big long joke on another post was a pearler. never got struck off either. it must of been true cause it had priests and nuns in it and had the queens correct english spelling and all. .would only be the wrong person to take it the wrong way.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if it gets any better than the last season....I wont be holding my breath

Comment

It"s not getting any better..... still more questions and no answers :

Comment

Getting worse.... now bambi was flying a crop duster and dragged a wing against the inside of the bubble.... supposedly anything electrical explodes if near the dome... however, he was nearly about to crash because the plane was out of fuel, ol mate on the ground tells him about a switch under the dash (extra fuel tank).... just as he is about to crash (on the runway) he flicks the switch and.... the aeroplane starts flying again instantly... no restart, no coff or splutter... just perfect and all is well.... for 5 minutes anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X