Moruya Light Aviators back in action.... kind of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moruya Light Aviators back in action.... kind of

There are now at least 12 active gyro pilots from Sydney to Wollongong, to Moruya and west out to Canberra and Goulburn and we have impromptu get togethers at different airports like Goulburn, Moruya and Wollongong.Although the club is not active I thought this might be a good place to let other gyro pilots or interested people know if any flying was happening.Anyone interested in flying in the area can post here and we"ll try and catch up with some local flying. Hoges

Good onya Hoges....I"d like to get something going in the Dubbo/Narromine region one day...but I think that could be a massive task.

Comment

Good work Scott. Wouldn"t mind taking a little flight over to Kununurra and back in July. Any takers?

Comment

I reckon we could do a Nav out your way Skyhigh, or you could come out here some time. Most of the machines are 2 seaters, so someone will usually has a spare seat.Wayne, sounds good mate although a little bit out of the group area I"m sure there"ll be a taker.Hoges

Comment

Aren"t Moruya light aviators on that list on the wall in the pubs and clubs that are barred and banned from wearing our colours in public

Comment

No Deano, you"re thinking of the "disco biscuit" manufacturers club. Totally different HQ to ours.Anyone for flying this coming weekend? Looks like Sunday will be the driest.

Comment

Could do........

Comment

Will probably do training this weekend at moruya

Comment

Probably flying local too (Gong).Weather looking about the same for Sat and Sun now (showers) will ring or text interested parties on way to airport.Hoges

Comment

No Training booked.

Comment

No swarming just raining, see what happens Sunday. BOM is predicting 20-50mm on Monday!Do you still need some rain Mark??hoges

Comment

Hi guys, I could be coming down for a visit to the region next weekend and would love to say Hello if anyone is around ? I have a crazy long term plan of moving my life and business out of the city and would like some informed local knowledge of this beautiful part of Oz.cheers,Art

Comment

Art, you can call me on either 0488360434 or from Monday on 0412 227434 and arrange to catch up.Scott Hogan

Comment

thanks for that, trip postponed , got busy again,cheers,Art

Comment

G"day all, I"m currently in Canberra and am looking to get a TIF and maybe some lessons in a gyro. I have had a bit of experience on fixed wings but no rotory experience although I am very keen to learn. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic!cheers, hammo

Comment

Working...
                              X