Pilots with experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilots with experience

2 Experienced pilots required for new work here in South East Asia, Tourism related.contact direct GyroCopterAsia.john-gibbons@thaimail...ns@asia.comgyrocopterasia@gmail

I've posted a request for more info before and got nothing.. why bother?Nick.

Comment

Mmmmm, Flying Gyros in Thailand, does it involve condoms filled with white powder in ones body cavity?.... check it out Nick..

Comment

Paul, did you have any experience with condoms when you trained in China?Pete

Comment

Indeed, I wonder what happened to the two that may have responsed the ad about a year back...... Might have been tsunamied?

Comment

Here is a pic of the last bloke that took the job. notice the free hand offloading the cargo !!! Image Insert: 61.15

Comment

Nick, The gentleman concerned is looking for pilots or more preferably owner operators to fly tourists to and from some of the major buddist temples in Burma. His suggestion that he has obtained an exclusive contract and that he has ties to high ranking military officers does nothing to allay the fears that you could get your aircraft over there to operate and then find that you would not be able to get it home should there be a "dispute".Secondly the fact that a military junta is in control of the country in which you would be required to operate only lends a little more substance to the picture as posted above.No I didn't apply, ( just to stop the rumours) but I have heard from some guys who did, and thankfully they didn't accept the offer to fly.TedStrongly opposed to the retriction of free speech

Comment

And even if it was safe and above board, the high temperatures, high altitudes, high humidity and consistantly high rainfall, guarantees it an untenable situation.Pete

Comment

Mr Ford,Very clever artwork indeed..I only noticed the trail of brown stuff coming from under the pod....Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Working...
                  X