Gerry Goodwin tip weighted blades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerry Goodwin tip weighted blades.

Took me new set of GG tipweighted blades for a rip this arvy n Liz had the weapon out. [ camera]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFBzqBeXv4wBeautiful wings. 0 shake, at any speed up to bout 70kts true AS, cant make them shake the stick with heavy G load variations or rapid cyclic inputs, amazn amout of inertia carry and shorter cyclic responce rate to the heavier full extruded blades.Only downside is they have a little less lift

Here i was thinknig you be busy fixing fences

Comment

hi Birdy.. curiouse, how long are those blades?

Comment

Jeez, aren"t you just haveing a merry ol time up there.

Comment

I only fix the fences wen i got nuthn else to do Bones.Gota do sumthn to break the teadium of fixn fences Angus.26" Sam.

Comment

Where"s the new beaut go faster pod

Comment

Undid the 4 little bolts n took it orff.

Comment

Hey Birdy,Have been talking to Gerry re blades and he put me onto this forum. Impressive display.Had a look at your video, per chance did you buy that machine from Tennant Ck ala Mad Max.

Comment

Birdy,what is the lead time on a set of these blades and approx price.

Comment

Birdy,what is the lead time on a set of these blades and approx price.

Comment

gerry also has a new fuel level guage system [ for his seat tanks] with console/dash mounted 2" round gauge, he has found the supplier that also sells the same units to volvo and scania etc,of course ,Dave, i think you would have to be S & L for it to work.

Comment

"Only downside is they have a little less lift

Comment

That was happy flying. I noticed all that green stuff lieing around. It must really be uplifting to see grass again. Usually your videos just show dust. Your cows certainly have a long wait between feeds.GrahamThat video should have come with a warning:"The footage you are about to see contains graphic images of lush, palatable green grass that may disturb some viewers"

Comment

The machine looks a like my old machine I sold to Max"s mate Ivan, when I was out there.Thats the one Crash, just its been a tad modified since you seen it last. Crash,............... do i know you?what is the lead time on a set of these blades and approx price.By lead time i assume you mean " how long is the que".Be bout 3 miles by now i recon. Gerry has one pace, his own. No amount of cash will speed him up coz he knows it takes time to do it rite.Does that mean a few more revs for the same AS?NO.Actualy, these 26"ers need 200ERPM less to hold the same AS as the 27" AKs that came off, so they are more efficiant.Less lift just means to pull the same Gs, you gota give a little more backstick. These are narrower chord than the AKs, so its expected they will have less lift, [ also a foot shorter] but the earlier cyclic responce means they react earlier, and rpm is gained quicker.And for all you cockiys lookn at me green feed, f&^%off, im not sharen any of it. [ unless your lookn for adjistment. ]

Comment

just outta interest birdy, Do you know how many degrees your GG blades are pitched at?

Comment

Working...
                              X