McCutcheon Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCutcheon Blades

G'day Guys, can anyone tell me more about the rumour that they are dangerous.. does anyone have any more info...Thanxbobflint@hotmail.com

Bob, Not so from my knowledge and experience. To the contrary they are on the heavier side and so have lots of inertia so do not slow down as quickly when using up energy in flairs or lumpy air. I have owned a set for many years and flown several hundred hours without any signs of fatigue. There was some talk of the fibre-glass hub bars showing some gellcoat cracks after considerable hours flying but nothing seemed to come from that and mine has certainly remained rock solid. They fly well in all winds.Pete

Comment

Bob i too second Pete's oppion of these blades very good for slow work as you can load they up easily then use the enertia to get you out of a sticky situation, the blades weigh about 32 kgs for my 25' rotorsRemember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"Mark

Comment

Working...
      X