Alloy extruded Rotoblades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy extruded Rotoblades.

I purchased a set of 28ft. extruded blades from a supplier in Caboulture Q/L about 3 yrs ago and told the bloke who's name I've forgotten that I'd let him know how they went. Well today I finally tested them and they had zero shake and went up like an atlas rocket. I've lost any paperwork relating to them but they look similar to AK's but a much finer Finish. I'd love to know if he's still making them
    Last edited by mad max; 16-09-2018, 04:46 PM.

hello max, there was a bloke name NIC at CABULTURE , who got into blades a long while back but never heard about him anymore. would be interested to know if he still does them too ????

Comment

I'm getting some feedback on 'Gyrocopters Aust'. Facebook. Will let you know

Comment

Nick Norman is apparently the guy. The no. I was given says "Disconnected"

Comment

A quick search on white pages for Nick Noorman, in Caboolture area
          (07) 5432 8081
          Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

An up date on these beautiful rotors. I gave them to O'l mate who crashed three years back and destroyed them

Comment

The only recommendation I would of had was the blades were quite light and decayed in RPM fairly quickly when landing. You had to come in quite fast. Tip weights I believe would have solved that problem.

Comment

I have a brand new set of 27ft Nic Norman Rotors for sale.
                $2500.

Comment

• mad max
                  mad max commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I had a set of those blades Dan. No stick shake. Problem was o'l mate destroyed them. I'd buy them tomorrow if they were in Darwin. I suppose the freight would cost an arm and a leg these days.
              Working...
              X