Very quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very quiet

Hello, things appear to be very quiet on this site. What's going on????

Hey Cop. there are still people here. The lucky ones are all out flying.Please fill in your details in the User Profile section. We like to know who we are talking to.Cheers!Lloyd

Comment

Greetings Gyro Nuts, been busy and no time to log on. Details completed to the point of names and state. Privacy is a big thing these days. Don't know who's lookin for who!!! Anyway back to the story, where's all these South Ausie nuts? Come on you blokes how about firing up, it just ain't no good readin the stuff, get involved and let us know what's goin on. I might want to buy one of them there gyro things but I want to know from you blokes why, where, what, how and any other bits of information. How about showin the rest of this mob what your spirit's like. I reckon South Ausies rule when it comes to doin stuff, now show the rest what you're made of!!!!!

Comment

Hate to be the one to break the news to ya, but they are do'n 'wot theyer made of', nuthn.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Birdy, Your posting to London as Australia's latest Ambassador has been approved... How soon can you pack?Maybe if you can stickit to them poms a bit!!!Ted

Comment

??????Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Birdy, Just a bit of tongue in cheek as I thought your responce to Cop was a bit blunt... you know too SCG style.[]By the way how's the video coming?Ted

Comment

S&%$#, sorry Ted, you owe me a kick up the ass, I clean forgot bout it, with all the action go'n on ere.The MF will send it tomorrow.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

BTW, where do I send it to.??Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Emailed it to you Davo. Been out a whoopin and hollerin at a 60th.Ted

Comment

What the??? Is that all we can muster, a poor reply from the Birdman. Birdman, hope your not running us South Aussies down?? You best look out if me and me beer drinkin buddies decide to drop in and pay a visit. We'll trek anywhere for a good time and we love mountin women. Got any mountins near your joint????Anybody out there know if there'll be anything flyin here in South Oz over the June long weekend or do I have to go to the other side of the planet to see one of these things in action. Action's what I'm lookin for and action's what I want to find. Come on you lot fire up! Give us the low down on the activities and stop bein like the Secret Service. Share your experiences. Waitin, but me patience is runnin out.I generally Copthelot, but I'm copin nothin at the moment.Cheers,Copthelot

Comment

Give Kevin Traegar a ring on 0885763300, or Shaun Murphy on 0885244638.Either should be able to help you.Tim McClure

Comment

Yeh Cop, theres a suitable mount not far from ere for ya, mount Edna.[Edna like a orse.]Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Hmmm..........., The sh1ts gitn deeper by the post Ted.The missus has gon to town again for a week, and she's taken the other coput with her.Do you know me PH no.???Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Thanks for the information Tim, I'll be sure to contact one of them and hopefully have me a mighty fine time.Hey Birdman, Edna sounds like bit of drag, you sure you ain't worn her out??Copthelot

Comment

Working...
                              X