Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Hi guys,Just a quick note to say thank you for the hospitality shown at your fly-in last week end. "A GREAT WEEKEND."[]You wouldn't believe it, but I left the Camcorder charger on the microwave, thanks Lorraine for picking it up and putting it in the post.Will work on the footage as soon as the charger arrives, then I can download the footage to the PC and start "editing".Will send all DVD's to Marty who will then distribute.Once again thanks guys (& gals).Regards,ChristopherSpeaking without thinking; is like shooting without taking aim - Spanish Proverb

No worries Chris it was a pleasure to see you there.Sorry the flying was so mundane!!!

Comment

G'day Marty,The DVD's are finished, I will post them this arvo, some good editing has turned the "mundane" into making you look "good" mate!But I was unable to remove your stick shake!!! [8D]I have also included a disk of stills for Anthony to use in your website, too many to email and just too large.Regards,ChristopherSpeaking without thinking; is like shooting without taking aim - Spanish Proverb

Comment

Working...
      X