No announcement yet.

M912 take off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanting or thinking about getting legal only have to pick up the phoneIf only it was that simple. >Pic up the fone and your told you gota do this, gota go there n do that, and you must learn enuf to melt Eienstines mind, but they teach you Nuthn of wot you need to know.Yeh, pice o cake. . ( not to mention irelivant)

Comment

Anyone wanting or thinking about getting legal only have to pick up the phoneIf only it was that simple. >Pic up the fone and your told you gota do this, gota go there n do that, and you must learn enuf to melt Eienstines mind, but they teach you Nuthn of wot you need to know.Yeh, pice o cake. . ( not to mention irelivant)Are we talking powered or non powered rotors here Birdy?Graeme.

Comment

Are we talking powered or non powered rotors here Birdy?Graeme.

Comment

Don"t matter if they autorotate, are driven, fixed (wing) or weight shift, if all your go,n to do is putt round the goanner farm you own, why do you need to know any more than how to drive the damn thing, and know that you can"t leave the farm?If anyone could give even a hint of a reasonable explanation, I"m all ears.

Comment

Don"t matter if they autorotate, are driven, fixed (wing) or weight shift, if all your go,n to do is putt round the goanner farm you own, why do you need to know any more than how to drive the damn thing, and know that you can"t leave the farm?If anyone could give even a hint of a reasonable explanation, I"m all ears.So, I take it you were not referring to ASRA.Anyone wanting or thinking about getting legal only have to pick up the phoneIf only it was that simple. >Pic up the fone and your told you gota do this, gota go there n do that, and you must learn enuf to melt Eienstines mind, but they teach you Nuthn of wot you need to know.Yeh, pice o cake. . ( not to mention irelivant)

Comment

The day any of this become legal to do in a gyro i wont be breathing let alone flying, so i wouldnt get too upset about it all, as said earlier:1 R 22 roughly $300k(new), 1 CPL $120k, 1 AOC i wouldnt have a clue say $20k, so that is close enough to half a mil, that is without taking into account the time and money it costs you to actually take time off work ect to do all the training, that is the easy bit then you need to work to start paying it all off.So you gonna tell me they(CASA) are going to let joe blow with a $50k machine come in and legally do the same job? Not a hope in hell.I hope im wrong(first time for everything) but i cant see it.Same as for the CH7 helos that are getting around now, i know for a fact there is 1 south-west of me he has been flying for near 300hrs, with no AOC and nothing else, and hasnt been shut down much to my dismay, as i said to a guy who is also in the know about him, he will be shut down in a week, because the helo guys in the area will be pissed.

Comment

Before rules, there was chaos![Probably some Greek philosopher"s
                Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

So you gonna tell me they(CASA) are going to let joe blow with a $50k machine come in and legally do the same job? Not a hope in hell.I hope im wrong(first time for everything) but i cant see it.Your not rong at all Ol mate.Protectionism is wot this country dose best.Practicality and efficiency isn"t even in the dust.Bring on the ( financial) depression.

Comment

Before rules, there was chaos![Probably some Greek philosopher"s

Comment

Bloodyell PB, not often you say sumthn worth sayn. I"ll remember that one.

Comment

If anyone could give even a hint of a reasonable explanation, I"m all ears.Didn"t think so. :-

Comment

If anyone could give even a hint of a reasonable explanation, I"m all ears.Didn"t think so. :-The trouble is Birdy, common sense is not so common these days!!!!Aussie Paul.

Comment

That about sums it up PB. Gess that"s why most sensable people ignor the nonsensical crap.

Comment

Working...
                            X