Rylstone Rotor Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rylstone Rotor Ranch

The RRR will be operating from Friday July 1st to Monday 4th All welcome.Lloyd did you leave something at Rylstone last time you were there?Jeff H-S

Not that I can think of Jeff...Can you give me a hint?

Comment

Jeff All going well I'll fly over from Denman on Saturday. I'll make a call when I'm inbound so you can get the kettle on.Ross B

Comment

Lloyd, It's a jacket with the sleeves amputated! Looks like the one you had on the Long weekend. Think you removed it when it got a bit hot in the Club house, not because of the fire, but probably from the hot pics' especially Woz's favorite treat. "Champers and Choclate". [:I]Jeff H-S

Comment

If it has a Top Gun Fighter School badge on the left, then yep.Can you hang on to it until I come up again please.Cheers!

Comment

WozAny directions would be a help. I've been to Bylong. But any help on the best way from Bylong to RRR would be appreciated.I'll have the old GPS on board, but it is the peril sensitive type, so any time you actually need it to work it takes a short holiday.If I'm going to fly over I'll phone Jeff, but it depends on the weather and our hangar construction schedule.RegardsRoss B

Comment

Ross,If you see anything that looks like this....Image Insert: 68.4

Comment

Or this....Image Insert: 80.54

Comment

Well Guy's another great weekend at the RRR on 2-3 July.Congradulations to Richard on his solo (and me for my snoring that kept him awake half the night!).Jeff H-S I forgot to get Lloyds jacket.... Sorry Lloyd.CheersJimImage Insert: 20.66

Comment

Hangar!I spent from 10:30 pm to 10:35 pm getting my truck bogged, then from 10:35 to 11:30 trying to get it even more bogged, and didn't I do a good job of that! then from 11:30 to 12:15 carting my tent and sleeping bag up to the hanger to have a kip, then from 10:00am til 12:00 Sunday digging my truck out of the bog and with John McCormack's much appreciated help, towing it clear of the bog.Then I dug another big hole beside the hangar to mount our new gyro hoist on so we can do hang and balance testing on any gyro game enough to brave the post.Don't cross the Denman Bog, thee wilst pay dearly laddie..Cheers,Nick.

Comment

aaa..nyet, nien, non.. progress on flaxinator is bogged like the truck - see thread.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

If your still trying to find a way between Denman and RRR, try this.. Hell, try it anyway its great. http://earth.google.com/Google have recently released Google Earth, a mapping application that draws information from the internet via broadband connection.This mapping information however includes 3d (elevation data.. hills etc). You can literally fly yourself through your intended route.Here is a pic of the RRR facing North.Image Insert: 57.76 KBCongrats to Mike, Graheme, and Richard. You guys are really making me look slow...

Comment

Fair dinkum!!!!!!Can it tell me where the f%$&^% cows are hide'n too??[could save me alota hours if I know where they is before I TO.]Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

It can probably tell where they were hiding february last year when the photos were taken..What are your coordinates and I'll check.

Comment

Woz,Shall we bring a catheter?Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X