New to town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to town

Hi,I have just moved to Tas (Hobart) and am keen to become involved in gyros. Are there any active members / clubs / instructors?Kind RegardsRichardA ship in port is safe, but that is not what ships are for!

G'Day Tricky,Have a look at the recent posts on the Cranbourne Flyin...I think in the Photo Section. This will give you a look at the Central North Facilities. There are several blokes on the East Coast and down your way who have craft and fly. Bill Hill and Boyd Sweeney two you could contact. Contact the ASRA Sec/Registrar Llewella and she may well be able to put you in contact.If you want to take a TIF or undertake training, you will need to come to the North, Cranbourne airfield where Geoff Jamieson instructs in a RAF 2000 side by side, fully enclosed gyroplane.Contact Geoff on Ph 03 6437 1358Best of luck and looking forward to meeting you and seeing you up and flying soon.Mitch.

Comment

G'Day Tricky,Have a look at the recent posts on the Cranbourne Flyin...I think in the Photo Section. This will give you a look at the Central North Facilities. There are several blokes on the East Coast and down your way who have craft and fly. Bill Hill and Boyd Sweeney two you could contact. Contact the ASRA Sec/Registrar Llewella and she may well be able to put you in contact.If you want to take a TIF or undertake training, you will need to come to the North, Cranbourne airfield where Geoff Jamieson instructs in a RAF 2000 side by side, fully enclosed gyroplane.Contact Geoff on Ph 03 6437 1358Best of luck and looking forward to meeting you and seeing you up and flying soon.Mitch.

Comment

Working...
      X