belt drive reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• belt drive reduction

Hi all, Would anyone know where I can source a belt reduction for an EA81 also a hydraulic pre-rotator. Thanks

Hi all, Would anyone know where I can source a belt reduction for an EA81 also a hydraulic pre-rotator. Thanks

Comment

Thanks Chopper, I"ll look at the rotax re-drives. Who sells them anyway, and how do they compare with the autoflight?

Comment

Thanks Chopper, I"ll look at the rotax re-drives. Who sells them anyway, and how do they compare with the autoflight?

Comment

Comment

G"day Darrell cant find your email mate. Mine is kkvenetis@bigpond.com . I get home around 8 pm daily. Appreciate your help with this. Its been a long process building this machine and sadly I am starting to lose interest, mainly because I have limited time to spend on the build. Maybe I should have purchased a ready flying one as suggested by the senior members a few years back, but I love the engineering side of things

Comment

This is a guy that I"ve had contact with who manufacturers reduction unit for the Subaru engines, around $1100.00 ex USA from memory ROBERT KOPP

Comment

Working...
              X