ea81 ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ea81 ignition

230 engine hrs. ago my ea81 Rosco copy trainer snapped a dist. contact spring on start up after buzzing a croc. the day before. I thought that was a one off. The other day I flew to Ad. River from home across Rum Jungle, ect. A 65 min. flight. Strapped in my future gyro naught and just as the nose wheel lifted the donk. went Pop and stopped. Another point spring breakage. I"m starting to wonder if they"re really made in Japan. I"ve made up a duel module distributor, but need to find out where you purchase the two into one HT gismo so one can have twin ignition on single plugs. A very smart gyro naught has already done it and said he got the gismo from Rocket industries. I contacted them and they know nothing about it. The gyro naught has since disappeared. I"ve had single electronic Ign. in the past and had it malfunction also. Luckly again during ground roll. I"m sharing this story in case someone can tell me where I can buy the what must be a high voltage diode unit.

Hi Max, I know where there is one, not far from your place (MKT)i could sell one to you for $15000, I will even throw in the Gyro.Or this link could be place to start looking, http://www.msdignition.com/Products/...spxCheers,Mick

Comment

Aye, Mick, Finally got you on the forum you shy bugger! Thanks, I"ll check it out. (When are you coming back to Darwin permanently.)

Comment

Max I will be over there after Christmas for a week, I"ll give you a call,we"ll have to catch up & go for a fly, get the trainer over to MKT. I might need a refresher flight.

Comment

The part should be on the way Mick. I"ll test fly your ship any time - same deal as before.

Comment

Working...
          X