Icom IC-A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icom IC-A4

Old mate here got himself a nice new Icom IC-A4 hand held off the internet and it won"t come off 118mh We have a hand book and every man and dog has had a go without success. Too scared to take it to a radio shop. ($80 min. charge for eye contact) Any ideas Chook or any smart person out there?

Max I have not had any dealings with the A4 but you should find the "factory reset" option in the book. This will be a series of key functions (usually holding a particular key while powering up). The next approach would be to remove the battery for

Comment

If you want feel free to drop in into the office next time your in the big smoke and I will have a play, manuals are readily available online.

Comment

Thanks, chaps, It"s a nice simple H/Held. Shame not to make use of it. Even a dumb prick like me can understand the controls. I"ll pop across the harbour one day with it Dave. I try to avoid the "dark side" whenever possible. Sometimes I think I"ve stepped off into 570 AD Norway. Even the women are covered in tatoo"s!

Comment

Working...
        X