Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magni M16 Airplast Propeller Torque value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magni M16 Airplast Propeller Torque value?

When securing the propeller to the engine PTO - does anyone know what the propeller bolts are torqued to?I can"t see the torque values mentioned anywhere in the Magni Service manual, it"s an Airplast Ecoprop fitted to Rotax 912ULS enginethanks in advanceAndrew

Well this is a string question if every i saw one.What size bolt? is it AN? is it HT? is it mild? once you know the answers to those you can simply type in a question to google .How ever if it is a standard arangement of 1/4 an bolt the torque off the top of my head is around 12.5ft/lb ,,,,,,

Comment

Well this is a string question if every i saw one.What size bolt? is it AN? is it HT? is it mild? once you know the answers to those you can simply type in a question to google .How ever if it is a standard arangement of 1/4 an bolt the torque off the top of my head is around 12.5ft/lb ,,,,,,

Comment

I don"t even know if it is worth torqueing about Bones? What oyu trying to saying im torqueing out my a$$?

Comment

Have you been reading my mind?? I thought you had an exceptionally deep voice

Comment

Just got a reply from Magni, it"s 25NM Cheers all

Comment

Working...
            X