No announcement yet.

Rotor management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrian, As usual good write up and i agree.

Comment

Adrian, As usual good write up and I agree as well.New students with factory trained instructors, especially closed minded factory trained instructors just don"t know what they don"t know.

Comment

I personaly owned many gyro with out a pre rotator. I have on 2 occasions had to hand start my current gyro a Sportcopter M912 in near nil wind conditions after having a prerotator failure away from home. All you need is patience and a demonstrated understanding of rotor management. Hi Adrian, Outta interest what part on ya Sportcopter M912 Crapped out? Old mate over this way had his upper bendix stuff up, by the sounds of it no fault of sportcopter tho...

Comment

The inner cable rounded off in the bendix - constructor error for sure !Adrian

Comment

i went for a fly on sunday [not a breath of wind to be felt from anywhere ], while patting the blades up i was thinking about this thread and decided on patting a bit harder, ???. anyway i"m real glad someone invented prerotators.

Comment

Tony,Spot on! ;D ;D ;DAdrian

Comment

Just look at winding up by hand as being much better than walking for your exercise!!! You get to what you love doing afterwards flying.

Comment

CAN YOU HAND START BLADES WITH OUT A PREROTATOR??If so what type of machine and what blades, just so we can get an idea of the skill level of our pilots, also put in if your an instrutor too.i doubt we will get many honest replies to this but i thought i might try..[/b]I only brung this old thread back as it is still so extremely relevant.... and I got bored.... again

Comment

Working...
                  X