Full time Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full time Training

I am aware of the instructors available, who does full time training?Any help is appreciated.Thanks

you got any ansewrs j.peter

Comment

If you havent Im quite happy to stir the pot

Comment

another thing, look for someone who has experience and not just 100 hrs and a ticket. Most of what"le keep you safe you"l learn sitting back in the afternoon having a beer with your instructor.

Comment

Depends on where you are and how you want to do it and what you want to fly.but since i only got a couple of hours up i be no good any ways

Comment

not having ashot at anyone in particular bones but this fella is looking for an instructor and nobodies replied. Id be quite happy to teach him but I havent got a ticket.

Comment

Bone, as an instructer you should be full of confidence

Comment

Ian Morecombe is full time.Willi Ewig may well be.Good luck and have fun.Mitch

Comment

Willi is a MT instructor at this time. Full time instructors are something we are short on but for down south its worth ringing Kevin Traeger who at times can do full time. Sam La Bruna /Bones etc might not have big hours but I would be prepared to endorse them as instructors.

Comment

Hi BrianYes I am instructing, but only weekends. Not realy sure who is instructing full time these days.Thanks again, "CHEQUES IN THE MAIL" ;D ;D ;DRegards Sam.............

Comment

Thanks to all for your replies.I am hoping to do some training at the Nationals (As I am in Tas) with an Instructor who has a two place machine (don"t know who yet).

Comment

Where do you live??I may be able to help, as due to the crash in the coal industry

Comment

Working...
                        X