Cross Country / Navigation Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Country / Navigation Course

We are seeking expressions of interest in a Cross Country / Navigation course.

Our Christmas BBQ is on the same day from 4PM, pig on the spit. All welcome.(except Russell) ;DRSVP 0412957122.

Comment

i"ll be there but my calander says sat 30th august. what time and what do i bring.

Comment

Just checked the date it is definately August Sat 29th 2009 what year are you looking at? ??? Allen was going to go through his stuff to see what we all need to have. I will add you to the list so far about 10-12 takers.

Comment

Allen was going to go through his stuff to see what we all need to have. Maybe a GPS

Comment

Gidday All,The course will run from 0800 on the Saturday and should complete by around 1300 same day. Too much chat and smark alec comments will delay the finish and the post course celebration(?).So as to be a little prepared, please obtain a copy of Ultralight Navigation by Des Rycroft which can be supplied by the Registrar, then
            Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Our Christmas BBQ is on the same day from 4PM, pig on the spit. All welcome.(except Russell) ;DRSVP 0412957122.Just read this.....................Hey muz ya ******, forget about the pig thingo on the spit............i"ll personally shove the you know what, in your your, you know what...............and personally rotisory your bones, with home made basting sauces. I"m on me way down...........might even bring monro, he needs a good feed.
              If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Nav course useing................pencils,dividers,compewtar thingoes,protractor,measuring stick,and god knows what else.........................GUYS................. .............buy a all in one...................they call em a GPS ;D ;Dnavigatin never been easier.....

Comment

Nav course useing................pencils,dividers,compewtar thingoes,protractor,measuring stick,and god knows what else.........................GUYS................. .............buy a all in one...................they call em a GPS ;D ;Dnavigatin never been easier..... Orrrr just great this coming from the guy sposed to (organising) the trip to WA, for craps sake they could all end up in VICTORIA.

Comment

Right................me

Comment

buy a all in one...................they call em a GPSEveryone, Russ is only joken.GPSs are good gadgets, must be, coz i cant navigate to save meself, but you wana hava backup, coz sure as bears **** in the forest, it will chucka spaz half way cross the desert.

Comment

Nail me to a stake and burn me..................1st backup............2nd gps

Comment

ok waddles , a mate wants to attend also. wants to know can we share some of the maps and stuff, [ seeing how we would never be flying to brissy and all and needing them after that.] there was a mention of accepting bribes ???????

Comment

Checked me

Comment

Waddles...............pickin up another bludger from bundaburg.........rob"s coming.Give me a decent hotel/motel name ph whatever........so we can prebook acomm.

Comment

Working...
                              X