Cross Country Questions III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Country Questions III

Ok here we go again1. In what class of airspace are you allowed to fly a gyroplane.2. One nautical mile is the length, at the Earth"s sea level surface, of one XXXXXXXX of arc of a great circle.3. Define bearing, heading, course and

Here we go again.1 Class G, pretty sure there"s another one but can"t remember it.2 minute3 bearing is the direction to what you are talking about (degrees, north being zero can be true or magnetic) heading is where your nose is pointing, course is what you plot on a chart before you start. and track is the path you make over ground4 DR is working out where you are, based on how long you you"ve been doing whatever speed and direction since when you knew where you were.5 10 mins6 107 at sixty miles from here, being 1 degree off course makes you off where you were meant to fly over by 1 mile8 yep.

Comment

1; solong as theres enuf airspace to fit the rotors, and ya mains dont touch, its good gyro airspace.2; probably. ???3; wot ya rotor spins on, the way you want to go, ???, the way your go"n.4; not sure i wana know. 5; yup.6; orrite.7; one of them squares ona wac is 60 km across.8; yep. The SCG. [ obviously :]

Comment

i haven"t a hope in hell of passing the course. i cant remember the big words and i can"t remember the abbreviations.i"m screwed. i flew sat & sunday and thats going well.

Comment

Working...
        X