Having a go: Melb / cairns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a go: Melb / cairns

Hi, I"m going "home" to Melb and then to Cairns for holidays Feb/Mar and would like to know where in those areas is there somewhere I could be introduced to the gyrocopter. I"m not looking at learning to fly just yet and unfortunately there"s nothing around Port Hedland/Broome (live).I"d like to try a number of different models.Cheers, Chris.

Chris, I can"t help you with Melbourne or Cairns. Have you looked at Kununurra? Bit of a trek from Broome but there are some gyros up there.

Comment

Ian Morcombe is a couple of hours North of Melbourne at Nagambie.

Comment

Chris,You could give Peter a call at Southern Auto Gyro in Buckley, ( just west of Geelong ) only about 1hr south of Melbourne.0418 129 222.Andrew

Comment

Russ Cook is on the Atherton tableland and would most likely oblige depending on his mood on the day. Cranky ole basket he can be!!!There is also a Xenon there still I think plus a Magni, so there are 3 possibilities in the CNS area.Waddles.
          Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Comment

Met that russ cook guy a couple of times.......ph 0418276747.......top guy, what he don"t know, ain"t worth knowing.......
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Hi Chris,You are welcome to visit me when you are in Melbourne.

Comment

Working...
              X