I've started training!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've started training!

Finished day 4 of flight training today. With another student training as well, we have been completing around 2 hours a day each. As a fixed wing pilot I have found there are many similarities but many things not. Today was a perfect flying day for learning and my last lesson for the day involved following a dry creek bed at 300ft whilst maintaining constant airspeed altitude and position directly over the creek. I am grinning but knackered. Forecast looks fantastic for tomorrow as well. Photo is the 2 seat Rosco we are training in.

Congratulations waraton, you won't regret what you are undertaking. Best of luck with the rest of your training and future gyro adventures.

Comment

Congratulations waraton, you beat me to it by a couple of weeks. Hope you are havin a ball, an making the most of the perfect weather. Where abouts are you doing your training? Aspiring to be in the jump seat soon, keep it safe mate.

Comment

congratulations too, there are some that say I missed that flying straight while maintaining constant airspeed and altitude lessons but I can always remember being stuffed at the end of my lessons and going home and having a really enjoyable sleep..
        it would be great to hear an update of more of your flying . do you own a gyro yet or what type of gyro flying do you intend to get into.

Comment

• RossM
          RossM commented
          Editing a comment
          Where did he get his Gyro from.
          Read Chopper Reids Posts

nd

Comment

[QUOTE=waraton;n36014. Have a great weekend everyone, I'm of in the Jabiru for a long weekend then back to it next week.
          [/QUOTE]
          oh boy I bet your instructor is excited about that, the last thing you should be doing before you at least get a few solo hrs is going back flying a plank. IMHO . I bet you go back at least a couple of hrs in training. I had student do exactly what you did, a few times and I always knew when he had been flying his plane,

Comment

what engine is in the 2 seat trainer, waraton ?

Comment

Originally posted by tonydenton View Post
              what engine is in the 2 seat trainer, waraton ?
              100hp Rotax

Comment

Working...
              X