Low Level Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Level Flight

Just when you thought it was safe [] to get back onto the forum again another question[?][?].When planning to fly at low level, ( say below 300 ft) what are the obstacles , ground features and local conditions you need to be aware of? Why?? Consider both the primary (eg: direct impact) and secondary effects(eg: rotor ). RossB

Ross,Poser Lines is the first thing that comes to mind, you know, when you're flying along at 20' above ground and somebody strikes a pose and there you are all hung up on them...Cheers,Nick.

Comment

I thought all gyros where ment to be flown below 300'.The only thing that I'm paranoid bout is an up draft take'n me higher than the 200' limit.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Birdman,You forgot to mention Grass hoppers,. you could run into them as well..Cheers,Nick.

Comment

How about Bloodwood saplings....."Claypan,what are you doing with that forky stick in ya teeth ...?!"

Comment

That wasn't low Echo, that hill was at least 50' high.Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Working...
            X