SLACWA Low and Slow Easter 2013 23rd March to 7th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLACWA Low and Slow Easter 2013 23rd March to 7th April

Guys & Girls,We are planning for the 2013 16 day Trip 3000+ kmEarly planning suggests -Bindoon - Morrawa - Mullewa - Wooleen Station - Murcheson - Innouendy Station - Landor Station - Mt Augustus- Ashburton Downs - Exmouth- Coral Bay - Quobba Station - Boodallia Outstation - Overlander RH - Billabong RH- Kalbarri - Horrocks - Dongara - Jurien Bay - Lancelin - BindoonIf your interested in the 2013 adventure send me an email! Visa"s organised for approved pilots and ground crew from the Eastern StatesAdrian ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DMob 0427094552

16 days.!!!!!!don"t you blokes ever work????????

Comment

I should be only limp a bit by then so we will start planing for it. Aye Tony we work hard so we have to play hard so they say. You could always come and find out just how great West Aussie is and we only charge a small fee to our aussie mates. I can tell you that you will be traveling through great country on the planed route. Cheers, Des Garvin.

Comment

I should be only limp a bit by then so we will start planing for it. Aye Tony we work hard so we have to play hard so they say. You could always come and find out just how great West Aussie is and we only charge a small fee to our aussie mates. I can tell you that you will be traveling through great country on the planed route. Cheers, Des Garvin.I am not saying anything about this???Graeme

Comment

des, i truely do envy you lot, i also work hard. i just can"t switch it off.

Comment

Guys and Girls,Newq departure date and more places to visit!We have changed the departure date to 4th May

Comment

Fellow Gyronaughts,The 2013 Low and Slow trip is to be delayed untill late this year or May 2014 due to some pressing work commitments. I will keep you all posted.Its a sorry state of affairs when work priorities triumph over a gyro trip!Adrian >

Comment

Working...
              X