Little Wing build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Wing build

Couple of pics of my Little Wing build.First one is some landing gear detail. Second is working out the front cowling"s using cardboard templates.

Couple more.Thats ASRA secretary Paul Campbell in the drivers seat.

Comment

Fabric covering finished with silver UV coating.

Comment

I thought it was gonna be stretched to a 2 seater it doesnt look it though.nd looks like it could be the next machnie out the shed there, i thought there was another one there too

Comment

No, single seater for now. Maybe two seat next time. Maybe even 3 seat..... :-X

Comment

Nice work Murray Just missing all the flappy, spinny bits. ;DRegards SamL..........

Comment

Nice work Murray Just missing all the flappy, spinny bits. ;DThe Pilot/owner???

Comment

He said "flappy spinny" not ugly skinny...

Comment

"Couple of pics of my Little Wing build."You certainly are a perfectionist. It looks fantastic.Will you be using oxygen for the world record attempts?Graham

Comment

Its easy having a nice machine when you have talented people working on it.Just for the record.....Original basic frame built by Rod Milne.Other welding and some fabrication by Rod Torr.Fabric covering by Nigel Arnot.Everything else by me at the moment.90% done 90% to go!!The only world record attempt will be to try not to bend it.

Comment

Lookin" good, Murray!Perhaps a little more ... ah... "complex" airframe/fuselage than ol" Tugger, but a work of art no less.You say Nigel Arnot did the skin? Well, last I heard, his aircraft of choice usually flies at 120kts, upside down, and pulling 6 Gs! There isn"t a category for aerobatics in the Gyrocopter Comps, is there?

Comment

Yep same bloke. He owns an Aircraft restoration business at Caboolture.

Comment

Its easy having a nice machine when you have talented people working on it.Just for the record.....Original basic frame built by Rod Milne.Other welding and some fabrication by Rod Torr.Fabric covering by Nigel Arnot.Everything else by me at the moment.90% done 90% to go!!The only world record attempt will be to try not to bend it.Then don"t let my friend Mr Bruty in it to joy ride.Graeme.

Comment

Me 914 would make that thing boogy proper good.

Comment

No doubt, but a 914 don"t sound like one of these.

Comment

Working...
                              X