No announcement yet.

Little Wing build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wouldnt wurry me if the 914 sounded like a wet f@rt, its not the sound im thinkn of wen im off the deck.

Comment

A few more. The cowling nearly finished being held in by cleco"s, would have been more of a nightmare without these gadgets.The last photo is the hatch for access to the engine oil reservoir.

Comment

looking good Murray, we taking bets on a finish date yet ?

Comment

looking good Murray, we taking bets on a finish date yet ?Art, probably sooner that Russ"s Aussie Paul.

Comment

Not sure when it will be finished. All the internals I.E floor,instrument panel,controls are all done ready to fit. These cowls have been one of the hardest things to get right and as soon as they"re finished I can do the painting.Have included a photo of Russ"s build. Now that Rod has got the instrument panel and seats he can do the final assembly.

Comment

"The panel is woodgrain and the upholstery a bright pink. Sort of looks like a gay Swedish sauna room."Left over from his last job in Darwin...

Comment

have you got the air con mounted in yet Russ?

Comment

well how about some more and better photos then.? one from back a bit and square on would be good. a list of specs or something to break

Comment

an oldie but still a goodie .

Comment

"Checking the goings on here............geeezus, quieter than a morgue. ( good word russy......morgue, or is it morge"We have a Catholic Liberal leader, a female Labor leader and a homosexual Greens leader.How is a Sexist, Homophobic Protestant Male supposed to vote?Does that help?G.

Comment

"Checking the goings on here............geeezus, quieter than a morgue. ( good word russy......morgue, or is it morge"We have a Catholic Liberal leader, a female Labor leader and a homosexual Greens leader.How is a Sexist, Homophobic Protestant Male supposed to vote?Does that help?G.Vote 1 for Russ.

Comment

GBW,I was wondering why I was in a state of confusion, seems that as I get older I am evolving from being a snag to a chop(sensitive new age guy)(cranky homophobic old pr1ck) ;D

Comment

Couple more,8 liter oil tank.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Test fitting auxiliary fuel tank.Holds 22 liters.
                              Attached Files

Comment

is that a reject wheel spat muzza ?

Comment

Working...
                                X