No announcement yet.

Little Wing build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye Murray I don"t recall taking that picy!!!! Cheers Des Garvin.

Comment

Murray - amazing how fast those hire cars go - in reverse! (they never need oil or checking either)

Comment

"I have been called a lot of odd things over the years, but never "ballast".Graeme."Maybe "Ballast, its Munro again"

Comment

Some more. Still haven"t flown it,done some fast taxi tests but had a few teething problems.
          Attached Files

Comment

The last pic is of the adjustable trim tab on the HS.
            Attached Files

Comment

Last ones
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking at the first of todays pics the teething problems are black in colour and on the ground because you forgot to put the holder in for it.

Comment

I always knew you were an innovator MUZZ :P I like how you are carrying a spare spat underneath, just incase you loose one ;DCheers SamL..............

Comment

Yes Sam it holds about 20 litres of fuel. Enough for about 3 minutes of engine running...

Comment

Murray,Are you still planning on coming up to ingham for the airshow with the littlewing?

Comment

That looks good Muz, nice work.Matt

Comment

Murray,Impressive work, a credit to your efforts, I cant wait to hear how it flys with the radial.Cheers,Adrian S

Comment

Thanks all.Rob sorry delay with reply re Ingham airshow,probably not at this stage.Still haven"t flown it yet due to various things.Been under the knife a few times recently with the last op yesterday to have another go at getting a melanoma removed.So no flying or walking for a while.

Comment

well muzz, i hope your skin gets a clearance from the doctor and also your little wing as well from the t.a.

Comment

No worries Murray, get well soon.Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X