Gyro Accident Tasmania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro Accident Tasmania

G"Day Guys,Waddell"s has asked me to let you all know he went swimming in the Tamar River, against locals advice. The water is very cold this time of year.Strong out going tide made swimming to the shoreline difficult and after some time in the river a speed boat helped to recover him to the shoreline where Paramedics and Police carried out their required duties.Allan is OK.

MMMMMMMmmmmm........RRRRRrrrrrrrrrlack of fuel
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Oh no !!Least he is okay and thats the main thing although I bet he rembers how cold that water is.Looks like I should bring my scuba gear :P

Comment

Hi Mitch,

Comment

Is that Waddles or Paddles!

Comment

News Flash

Comment

Floats like a butterfly, stings like the sea???????Sorry Al, couldn"t help it - great to hear that you are OK.

Comment

Waddles...........nar...............how about "Flipper" ;Dcan"t wait for the "spin" outta this little "foux pax"anyway.........i"m da boss, and i can do what i like ;D ;D
                If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

G"Day Gents,Waddells is well bit sore around the rib cage.Spent 3 hrs this arvo on a salvage boat with sonar and GPS looking for the Monarch in up to 50 mtrs of river. No Luck.Will attempt again to get eye witness reports in the morning and triangulate the point of entry. Perhaps have another couple hrs at finding the craft. The river runs deep and fast on the incomming and outgoing tide. Could be anywhere.Allan appreciates everyones concern, calls and good humour. Mitch

Comment

Hi all Article belowhttp://www.themercury.com.au/article...ania-news.htmlHmmm Hope ya find the machine Mitch to find out what the bloody hell happened!One lucky Allan i say.

Comment

Sorry to hear about accident Allan.

Comment

Al,Mate glad to hear that your OK. I hope you get back into the saddle as soon as your ready because we need your help at the 2010 ASRA nats next easter. A water ditching - youve got one up on me now! Regards,Adrian

Comment

It is a very exclusive club - as far as I know - only 2 members now.Great escape. How many lives do you have?Stay safe Allan.Ll

Comment

Great escape mate,All the best and I hope you find your gyro.Take care and safe flightsBen

Comment

See, if you was flyn round ere, theres no need to be able to swim.

Comment

Working...
                              X