Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to asra

If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Sorry for the delay, but we now have a consensus for changing / adding the electronic format of members paying dues etc. I will have the details available here within the next day or 2. Remember, you can still pay by cheque if so desired.cheers....russ

Comment

Ok guys, it"s set to roll. You can now direct deposit into an ASRA account. You........MUST......advice me [ email via the asra treas notice, or mail me direct ],

Comment

Thanks for that Russ, I can now do it dirrect in the modern way

Comment

How are you sending your forms in Des?

Comment

Guys............as per the central mailing address as shown on "home page"Box 129 Buderum Qld.........i think it was........might pay to check it.....cheers

Comment

Thanks guys for getting onboard with the new format here. So far, so good.

Comment

May I suggest for Russ"s convenience that we do this on our EFT"sMember #-surname-nameeg:A1234-Bloggs-JoeHope this helps you cookieRegards,Nick

Comment

Well put, Nick. It needs a format, other wise there will be an almighty kokup.Given that any amounts EFT"d might contain regos, might I suggest that we also include the "G" number(s)? Like you said, but:A1234

Comment

Now........the most important bit.............you must attach your name or member number to your transaction..........otherwise Russy won"t know who"s doing what. If you don"t reference your name etc etc, you got a problem. Or drop me an email advising me what you have done. [ treas asra ]You........MUST......advice me treasurer@asra.org.au

Comment

Russy ol china the email thingy you gave don"t workie! WHY. I paid my dues and now I can"t get it to email you. A773 Des Garvin. the form f009 is in the snail mail. Hokay. Des

Comment

Arrrrrrrr Dez, me ol chum ;D

Comment

Did you mean to put a web link, or an email address Russ? The web link didn"t work for me either. I had nothing to pay, but thought I would try it, as it looked unusual.

Comment

Straaange...........read your posts here, so i sent meself a mail via the treas link as shown on the home page..........no probs at all.Got 2 or 3 mails in the last day or so from members paying fees etc, it looks as they had no probs either........got me buggered........................hey webbie, any suggestions

Comment

Russ, I put my dues and rego through today. the link on this page looks like a web page address not the treasurer email address.Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X