Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G"day Mike,I think I liked you better when you were "Mr Boats"

Comment

2ndly..............how about compulsory voting Definatly NOT >compulsory voteing IS the ultimate oxymoron.Where"s the logic in " you have the freedom to choose, but you dont have the freedom not to",

Comment

Birdy I agree when it comes to State and Federal stuff. ;DThere is No choice...they are all Politicians.

Comment

The polies like compulsory voten coz it makes them feel important. After the election they can say, "see, XXX thousand peasants voted for me, im MUST be important."Truth be known, if it wasnt compuslory, the idiot would have only gotn one vote,...... his. :PAs for ASRA, or any small organisations, if buggerall votes are cast, then it can rightly br assumed that the "mob" is content with the status quo.If they aint, theyll be voten next time, nuthn surer.Non compulsory voten gets rid of the "not thought out" vote by the ones who dont give a sh@%, coz their not thought out vote isnt cast.

Comment

Hi Dave

Comment

Oh boy Fred, I had given you more credit.

Comment

Nah Llewella,You didn"t read it proper. I didn"t say I was "WELL" informed. I said I was far better informed. Different deal. If I just read the gyro news, I woodna known anything at all was up until the turd hit the fan. I"d have been abit like the Mayor of Hiroshima. "Wot the @$%&k was that?"And you are right about the truth. Actually, there will be several versions of it will "come out". But the bit the members (me included) will never know is "what actually happened". And do you know what? I don"t really care. What I don"t want is for it all to happen again. And if you gave me credit for anything, you are far too generous with your "credits". I don"t do anything for credits. I do things because I think about it for a fair while, and decide its the right thing to do. And I give it my best shot. If it goes pear shaped, I don"t make excuses. I don"t need to make excuses

Comment

Fred,That is a commendable speech on the generalities of what to do with yourself in life... well done.Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Thanks Nick,Probably wasted another 3 minutes of my life.

Comment

Fred,That is a commendable speech on the generalities of what to do with yourself in life... well done.Cheers,Nick.I second that Nick, usually its you that comes up with a bobydazzler but Fred takes the cake this week.

Comment

Yeh Fred while Brian only takes the water Des

Comment

Ok folks..........webby is getting close to having in place a "members only" section here..........some of you will not be able to access the page because webby is unable to "identify you".........he can not reference your "user name" to your "asra membership"So...............the ball is in your court, to sort this problem. [ contact webby ]
                          If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Ok folks, things are getting set up so next year you can have your "mugs" on your your wiz bang licences.Take this opportunity of getting yourselves lookin hoooman
                            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Could I use the same photo that the Govt. has been using of me if I just photoshop out the numbers in front?Graeme.

Comment

Yes Graeme you can.The feet and inches scale in the background will come in handy in the future.Members please note the photo licences are only going to be for a year or so until we microchip you all.This will save time as we can wave the scanner over your head and see when your last BFR was and what ratings you have.It will also help to determine when Russ needs his shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X