No announcement yet.

Changes to asra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got your mail thanks rob..............have also just deleted the mail address in my earlier posting, it wasn"t working. ??? ??? The email address from home page area........ie....pres, sec , treas, etc etc.........works fine.Sorry folks, hope it"s now sorted ;D
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

So to clarify - is it treasurer@asra.org.au not a funny web address?

Comment

Yes Llewella, you are right............i had the address as treas@asra.comhope it"s now clear folks........

Comment

Russ,I"m still to receive my latest "ASRA News" with the renewal notice, amount etc

Comment

Same as last yr..........unless you wana flick us a bit more

Comment

Trying to be helpful and answer your questions Rotor - if the amount hasn"t changed from 2007, you can download the form from ASRA"s website.

Comment

Same as last yr..........unless you wana flick us a bit more

Comment

I found this on the CASA Site I think we need to make sure that all the bits get changed as this is out of date now.well the address and phone numbers anyway. for ASRA that is!http://www.casa.gov.au/manuals/regul...l/010r1001.pdf

Comment

Commin at you today old fella ... bit late but there you go

Comment

Folks......recently it was "mooted" that the board was considering activating a "closed to members only" site, within the existing asra site.Webmaster will be asap, putting in place as required to activate such a site.Only financial asra members will be able to access the site [ asra private matters ] or whatever name it may be labelled????The world wide "airing" of "our" private matters is to cease, any topic / comment, that

Comment

Good work, Russ.Exactly wot is needed. I"m off to sharpen me meat-axe and me chainsaw.

Comment

Just askin here................What"s the views on all members here must give their names and asra member number on their profile. Without bonafides you is restricted for access to posting....................just askin ;D2ndly..............how about compulsory voting

Comment

You Fascist Pigs! >Dicatators! >We know what just asking means, it will be "moved" and passed into law with out consideration, even as you "ask" your questions. I have no problems with either suggestion Russ. ;DGot my ASRA stuff today. I am impressed.

Comment

Just askin here................What"s the views on all members here must give their names and asra member number on their profile. Without bonafides you is restricted for access to posting....................just askin ;D2ndly..............how about compulsory voting

Comment

A genuine members only area should be transparent to all members contributing therein.Otherwise what"s the point?ASRA members should be proud to stand by their own commentary and be recognised for this.Sensible (and frivolous) contributions (because humour is OK too) good enough to put in ink for the world (members) to see should carry accountability and the real name of the author up front for all (members) to see.Surely we are not suggesting a members only area to continue mud slinging behind an alias coz...well.... webbie knows who we are? Dave Bird reasonably took issue recently with someone he believed was hiding behind an alias to admonish his activities to name one incident.Previous board members recent commentary on the forum over past wrongs casts a poor light on us all. Unfortunately, they have not been alone in provocative and juvenile extensions of mostly simple differing opinions.Mike LoderJenalta Park StationSouth AustraliaASRA A2768Pilot owner of G2244CU at Wangaratta

Comment

Working...
                                X