No announcement yet.

STANDARDIZATION OF STUDENT FLIGHT TRAINING MANUAL 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the manual change that Saml talked about going in its rewrite to suit gyos going. Any progress yet. I set a date of 31/12/2008 as a possiable online date how are we heading. I have studied three other manuals and they are a bit out of date, My original idea was to update these into one manual so that there is a reference guide for the new and not so new student pilots. this would include all pilots up to infinity hours as we are all students. Cheers, Des Garvin.

Comment

Gday DesThe manual is currently sitting idle at the momment. If I had a 2 seat machine and an instructors rating I"m sure things may have been different. Hang in there mate, a completed manual by the

Comment

Sam,Weren"t you going to part it out for work on a multiplicity of fronts??cheers,Nic

Comment

Settle down folks
          If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Thanks for the update Russ, Saml and others. Was just wondering and if I don"t ask I don"t find out : Now I will egerly await Allans scribings. Thanks to Al. Des Garvin

Comment

This is great to see, I am about to get my first giro with only fixed wing passenger seat expirience & just wish it was already available!

Comment

Working...
              X