• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Nationals

Where. .?? ;D
    If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Your place?

Comment

Your place being a telephone box.......no good there. But your offer to supply the booze is damn decent of you.

Comment

Hearing the "Natfly" 2015, is not happening, Assn is evaluating options going forward. ( RAA folks )Every 2nd yr one option, and other options no doubt.Back on topic.............where are we going to terrorise the locals ??.

Comment

Sounds good Russ, I for one are happy to go anywhere. I"m sure I could round up a group of gyro tourers.

Comment

Just keep the whole thing simple.....no caterers......we setup a couple of decent BBQs, ice chests, you bring your own tucker, Cook it, toss ya booze into ice.......all done, no costs.Fuel bit different......few 44"s pulp, ( maybe asra buy ) then sell as needed with a small prof margin.Prev yrs, getting organised with casa, tyre kickers etc, fencing off idiots etc etc......pain in the ar$e, I rekin we just put the word out to members only......and bugger me, it just so happens 20....30 gyros, maybe more, seemed to arrive at the same place at the same weekend. ( not a flyin, not a nationals, just a coincidence we all met up )You trip over a tree root, bust ya leg, whatever...........your prob, ( no insurance guys, saving money again )Heard insurance cover was not cheap, why should asra pay for your idiot action. I"m over folks looking to blame others when they stub their toe.....the whole thing is getting rediculous.Big sign at front gates.......gyroing is dangerous, life threatening at times, do not enter this area, if.....you do you are responsible for any damages incurred to yourself. ( Marcus Regin will chuckle here, probably roll eyes )Rules, regs.......I"m F N over em, nail me to a stake and burn me, don"t give a sh!t. Only a couple of rules I like....Honesty, decency, respect, accountability......maybe a couple of others.Ok.....flame me, don"t give a rats. ( site was hibernating anyway )

Comment

the way it should be

Comment

Your so right Russ, if bureaucracy recognized personal responsibility this world would be a much easier place to live in.

Comment

I got a 1500 squ km paddock ere thatll need 20-30 machines to muster, if it ever f***n rains. :Only ruels ere are mine.You break one, you die.

Comment

Maybe instead of trophies for the winners you just get shot if you come second or third?

Comment

Maybe instead of trophies for the winners you just get shot if you come second or third?LOLI might sit this one out.

Comment

2nd.....3rd get shot.....bit tuff.............ok, I"ll come last, should be safe. ( probably achieve that position regardless )News.........me **** red beeewdyful gyro ( G001 ) is coming home, no buyers around. Man.....have I missed flying that machine.( muz ol pal, if there"s a single dog hair in it, you better leave the country )

Comment

Russ,the dog hair,toenail clippings and saliva from Leo licking the airspeed indicator will all be removed before you pick it up.

Comment

I"ll

Comment

I think it is way, way too far for you to go Russ.... I will leave it for someone else to break the news to you

Comment

Working...
                              X