Starting from Scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting from Scratch

Hey fella"sIts time to get back into flying again. Been a while since I flew with Mad Max out at Tennant Creek in the old days.I"m after information on the following. I know you will all have a different idea but it will give me something to start with. Now living in Mackay Qld..OK Question time,Plans or designs for a two seater? Prerotators ? Electric, mechanical or hydraulic?

BillI"m based in Mackay and may be able to help.I"ve got a couple of two seaters and a single you can look.I can also offer some training , after wet season.Give me a call on 0421 342 877 RegardsRoss B

Comment

Where are you in mackay?I live in Hay point / Louisa Creek0439777931loafar.

Comment

"The number you have called is not connected please try again" Any one know how to get onto Ross?

Comment

i NO LONGER HAVE HIS NUMBER BUT RECOMMEND HIM FOR TRAINING. rOSS IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME WITH SOME BANK DETAILS I HAVE NEVER GIVEN YOU ANY MONEY FOR THE TRAINING YOU DID FOR ME EITHER.

Comment

crash, you havent said if you want to build or buy, rob patroney, i believe, has a second hand tandum, and a soon to be completed brand spanking new tandum.

Comment

Hey Tony,Are there any pics of Rob P"s tandems?

Comment

Rob has Brian Maloney"s tandem G625 for sale . EJ22 , tri tail , Patroney blades etc. I haven"t got a recent pic of it but it is in Gyro News Summer 2010/11 doing the hang test.

Comment

mitch, i havent taken any photo"s of rob and brian"s machines. sat in them a couple of times, i think its ok to say here they were having a great time building them together. lots of laughs. and some quality machines getting produced. laughs like, 2 machines the same only 1 was painted ford yellow and the other is painted ferrari yellow. there wasnt half a drop of paint tint between.yet they both recon theirs was the best colour.so bloody funny to see them change the paint in the gun and spray more parts for the next machine. the paint shop guy that mixed the paint must of been shaking his head.

Comment

"Slow instructions"Click to make a reply, and note bottom left of box is "Additional Options" click on that and it will show an "Attach" note, with choose file. If you have the file on the desktop, it is easy to navigate. I have attached a screen shotGraham
                    Attached Files

Comment

After you have started a thread or HIT the REPLY button, you wll have your standard posting text screen.Look to the bottom left, where it says Additional Options...HIT that and now see the Xtra TEXTYou can now add pics. See the highlighted Attach:

Comment

ok ok getting close mitch , how do i reduce it,

Comment

Crash , did you find out anything on jumpstarts ? I am wondering about it too, but don"t see anything posted except your question.On utube theres a couple of gyros taking off almost verically ,and landing too.Neil

Comment

Crash won"t need much training after flying army choppers and solo-ing gyros around Tennant dodging whirl winds.

Comment

When is some smart bugger going to invent and market a couple of solid fuel rockets that we can fit to our rotor tips and ignite by remote control after pre- rotating with our mechanical devises in order to push our rpm up to 300. Only need a 20 sec. burst and no reaction to the airframe --Yee-harr. I need to get airborne quicker now as iv"e been told I can"t use Aboriginal land which must be almost half of Australia. The funny thing is the aboriginals are the most easy going people I"ve ever met and love gyro"s. The CEO"s telling me this are money bleeding whites who think they are black. (I guess you"d have to be careful using the rockets in a dry area)

Comment

Working...
                              X