Rotax 4 banger props...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotax 4 banger props...help

Hi Folks, what are you guys, with Rotax 4 bangers pushers, using for props??Aussie Paul.

Paul,I favour Warp Drive 68 to 70" 3 blade on gravel strips because they are easy to repair when a bit of "iron ore" or a sucked up

Comment

I have the Bolly 3 blade carbon with urethane insert. A very tough leading edge for Oz conditions. Highly recommended

Comment

Ok, thanks guys. It is a shame that Rob doesn"t make a prop for that rotation.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Ok, thanks guys. It is a shame that Rob doesn"t make a prop for that rotation.Yeh, same ere PB. But im opposite to everyone else. ???Hada brolga, wouldnt blow the ash off me smoke.Run 72" WDs on the ferel for low inertia, easy patchups [ coz they dont like anythn bigger n a grain of sand], and are quick/ easy to replace.Hava 68" mag on the 914, coz its bullet proof, quieter and inertia aint a wurry ina cruiser.

Comment

Rob mentioned he might be making a prop for a rotax powered fixed wing he gotIf he finds time that is

Comment

Pusher or tracter?

Comment

Three blade bolly on mine

Comment

Pusher or tracter?puller

Comment

I thort he already made wide chord pullers for 4bangers.Its the pusher he hasnt got.

Comment

I thort he already made wide chord pullers for 4bangers.Its the pusher he hasnt got.That"s how I understand it Birdy.Aussie Paul.

Comment

ah right, I thought you could just turn em around. Spouse the tips would be pointing the rong way

Comment

IVO medium 70"

Comment

Working...
                          X