Frustrated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated!

Norm I would highly recommend speaking to one of your local ASRA T.A's first to ensure he is happy with how and what you are about to build.Since he is the man who will ultimatly sign it off, it may save you lots of time and money !!!!!He will also be able to give you the names and numbers of all the materials you require to get started. Sam.Melbourne Vic.

Comment

Norm I would highly recommend speaking to one of your local ASRA T.A's first to ensure he is happy with how and what you are about to build.Since he is the man who will ultimatly sign it off, it may save you lots of time and money !!!!!He will also be able to give you the names and numbers of all the materials you require to get started. Sam.Melbourne Vic.

Comment

Comment

Norm, I buy all my materials & bolts from Ross Symes in Broken Hill , he will even supply pre - made components right up to complete machine. He is very reliable & you will be impressed with his workmanship.

Comment

Norm, I buy all my materials & bolts from Ross Symes in Broken Hill , he will even supply pre - made components right up to complete machine. He is very reliable & you will be impressed with his workmanship.

Comment

Comment

I second that Eric.Aussie Paul.[]www.firebirdgyros.com

Comment

Comment

Comment

Once you've dealt with Ross, you won't ever deal anywhere else.FredBairnsdale

Comment

Comment

Comment

Norm I think I've found the reason for your frustration with Btitish International Trading, it seems that Matthew Maude, who was previously there has opened up Performance Metals. He seems helpful - even offered to pick me up from the station if I went down by train.Ph 02 4577 7769 emailerformancemetals@bigpond.comJohn EvansThink logically and do things well, think laterally and do things better.

Comment

Norm I think I've found the reason for your frustration with Btitish International Trading, it seems that Matthew Maude, who was previously there has opened up Performance Metals. He seems helpful - even offered to pick me up from the station if I went down by train.Ph 02 4577 7769 emailerformancemetals@bigpond.comJohn EvansThink logically and do things well, think laterally and do things better.

Comment

Working...
                              X